afriend wrote:
> I'd say that's a different problem. I have no missing or blank named
> genres. Only (for example) artists that show in the wrong genre, just
> because they are part of a compilation where some other artist has a
> track that's in this genre.

Hmmm...

thats what i understand:

All tracks on your sampler got the same Value in TPE2.
That means a Artist like "Air" and "Various Artists" sharing the same
Track and therefore the same genres, years and so on.

Please ask Michael Herger whats he thinks about that.
If someone really doesnt need to think about it  cause he already knows
it- its him.