Hey Joe

Great post and even better Blog, with such detailed repair
instructions.

I also own several Squeezbox 3 (Classic) devices. I now have a problem
with one of them. After a few hours of just being on standby the display
turns off, and it won't react on any command until I unplug the power
and plug it in again. After that, it runs for antoher few hours
(sometimes even 24 hours..) but not much longer. I already replaced the
power supply but it did not help, stil the same. I even reset the whole
Slim, and today I tried now the Xilinx reset and hope this helps, but if
not, any other ideas what it could be, that it just goes dark after some
hours?

Best regards.
Patrick