doggod wrote:
> Anyone knows how to get Erlands "CustomClock" to work with Jivelite for
> Windows?
> Installed it the "normal way" within the Jivelite GUI but it doesn't
> work. I get the menus in the GUI but it's not possible to do any configs
> whatsoever.
>
> Tried on LMS : 7.9.2 - 1537023265, Windows 7x64 and
> jivelite-0.1r187-win32 = no go with jivelite.  I've CustomClock up and
> running with Squeezeplayer on same system.
>
> Read this whole thread :
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105083-Custom-Clock-for-Jivelite-with-800x480-Screen.
> But it didn't give me any understandable answers. Tried the manual
> download(install described there, but also no go.
> Found and read this whole thread also, but it doesn't give me much clue
> other than I've the same problem. Maybe tells someone more clever than
> me what might be going on? :
>
> https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/cant-get-custom-clock-app-to-work/
>

> Know it's not the right place to ask, but; anyone know if the Mac OSX
> jivelite version works with Custom Clock?

Jivelite for windows is currently using a different version of lua
(luajit 2.0) that is not 100% compatible with most applets written for
the touch and radio.

I'm currently in the process of moving my jivelite builds to use the
same version as the touch and radio to prevent these problems in the
future.

The latest 'Jivelite for OSX'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/jivelite/osx/)
Jivelite-x86_64-lua-0.1.0r189.dmg should work with Custom Clock.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.