Wow, just got my Squeezebox 3 right before the weekend and have been
playing with it since.  Love it, and thanks for allowing me to "free
the music"...  Slimserver 6.2.1 worked like a charm on the XP box used,
no crashes so far.

A few questions to the knowledgeable around features I would love to
see:

1. How much firmware space is already used for the MP3, WAV, FLAC
decoding engine on the SB?  Is there much room to add other decoders?
2. I would personally love to see native OGG decoding since this is
open-source and readily available...
3. How about AAC native decoding like FAAD2? Does the 250MHz processor
have enough "umph" to pull this off?  (I assume it must be able to if
the iPod can do it!)
4. 96/24 - got some wonderful sounding tracks on my system in stereo
96kHz/24-bit that's waiting to be exploited on the hi-fi downstairs!

Again, great product already but would LOVE to see the hardware fully
exploited!

Regards,
Arch...

--