Seems this issue is a well known Mixcloud issue (e.g.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?88286-Mixcloud-plugin&p=937826&viewfull=1#post937826
)

I have a workaround for streaming MP4 which I think should work for
Mixcloud.

The URL below can be used to check whether workaround has been installed
OK.

Below is a MP4 podcast (i.e. streaming MP4) .   I think it will not play
on your system
http://rf.proxycast.org/1612510365621428224/12283-06.09.2019-ITEMA_22141719-0.m4a

To make streaming MP4 work - do the following.

1. Install ffmpeg on your system (e.g. perhaps "yum install ffmpeg" )
and check it runs.
2. Download the attached "*custom-convert.conf.txt*"
3. copy the file into your LMS directory which already has convert.conf
(see
4. rename the file to "*custom-convert.conf*"  - just dropping the
".txt"
5. Restart LMS and check MP4 Filetype - (WebUI
Setting/Advanced/FileTypes)  now use ffmpeg and not faad.
6. Try playing the podcast URL above on Transporter - if it works - then
try Mixcloud.

|Filename: custom-convert.conf.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=28155|