chill wrote:
> Like many on here I guess, I regularly trawl eBay for used Squeezebox
> hardware.  I'm pretty sure that the number of items for sale has
> increased quite significantly in recent months.  Is it just me?
>
> Booms in good condition are still fetching good money, but sad-to-say,
> most other devices seem to be losing value quite quickly.  It makes the
> BNIB Touch that I bought for emergencies when they went out of
> production seem like an unwise purchase (especially since I've retired
> my main Touch in favour of a Raspberry Pi and a Joggler screen)!
>
> I've even managed to bag a SLIMP3 today for silly money - I've wanted
> one of those for a long time, and there seemed to be little competition
> for this particular one.
>
> So is this a golden period for Squeezebox fans looking to stock up, or
> the beginning of the end for the traditional hardware?  Discuss :-)

Then
again......https://www.amazon.ca/Squeezebox-Slim-Devices-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000BYASLG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=SLIMP3&oe=utf-8&qid=1571616873&sr=8-1

- Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
- Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
- Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
- Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR
-1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair
bookshelf speakers
Two SB Radios wireless