Great work, mherger! Now I can access all Tidal functions, including
favorites and my mixes, from Tidal.

But unfortunately none of the tracks will play back. The full category
results are there, everything is fast, it loads the playlist, with play
times, but does not play the tracks.

Playing normal search results in Tidal does not work anymore either, I
tried searching for Jay-Z and clicked on first search result, it loads
in the playback screen but it does not play back.

I tried on otherwise working setups on Squeezelite-X for Windows, and
Squeeze Player with Orangesqueeze and Squeezer on Android.

Hope this is an easy thing to fix.

Thank you for this big improvement to Tidal on LMS! :)