mherger wrote:
> It should be there now. Can you confirm it's working?

I can confirm it works 100%. Right now I am listening to the second My
Mix playlist tonight, without any problems.

It is a bit funny that the Tidal plugin for Logitechmediaserver presents
the "My Mixes" flawlessly while a comparable streaming solution
(Bluesound) does not even though some are very angry about that on their
forum. Bluesound says they have not received the necessary API-info from
Tidal. They probably will present the "My Mixes" soon I guess, but I
note with some satisfaction that the community supported Squeezebox echo
system beat them to it :-)
To be honest, Bluesounds solution is built upon closed source client
applications and firmware for a great number of applicances, which will
create some delay in delivering new stuff to their customers. The SW
architecture for LMS with its plugin based modularity is far faster in
comparison. IMHO.

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer 5.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B, 1 RasbBerry Zero running
Raspian and Squeezelite 1.8
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.3 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired