mikeb Wrote:
> When you say you "navigate to an artist", what do you mean?  By what
> means are you navigating?
>
> I just upgraded to 6.2.1 to test this for you and I don't see that
> behavior in the Fishbone skin, or via the infrared remote.  When
> selecting the No Album option, only songs by that artist show up.
>
> and for Jim, "ZZZZZZUnknown Artist" is not more accurate than leaving
> it blank in any situation ;-).
>
> -- Mike

This applies both when using the (standard) web interface and the
Squeezebox interface.

When I find an artist, either by selecting 'browse artist' or searching
for them, I see a list of albums, as you'd expect. If there are any MP3s
associated with that artist that have no album entered in the ID3 tag,
then I get an option 'no album'. When I click on that, I get all the
files in my library that have no album attached - rather than just the
ones relevant to that artist.

I said it was 6.2.1 - it may be 6.2.2. Everything reports 6.2.1, but i
saw another forum post which implied that 6.2.2 doesn't say it's 6.2.2.
Or something.

--
AaronS