So, I reinstalled the pandora plugin (that is required), and also made
sure that the current pandora password for my pandora account is entered
in the pandora my apps on mysqueezebox, and it works and runs pandora at
192 kbps.  Probably one of the main reasons I dropped it before was the
limit of 128 kbps before, although nowadays the norm is probably 320
kbps.  Guess Pandora will always be one step behind ?  Anyway, my
question:  with respect to LMS, there appears to be no difference
between the basic free account and the non-free accounts plus and
premium.  I realize, I can do all these things on the Pandora web
interface, but with respect to the LMS interface, I can just create and
play radio stations whether free or paid, correct ?

Michael, thanks for the heads up and any and all efforts to get Pandora
to 192 kbps.  I am debating to try the plus account for a while which is
reasonable at $5/mo.  Maybe use to try new albums out.