w3wilkes wrote:
> Here's one that needs nothing added or changed and I've referred other
> to this in these forums. I find the wiki useful for other stuff too.
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SBR_front_button_and_LED

agree with w3wilkes. I have searched and found allot of good info that
is not searchable in the forums. Having wrestled with Controllers, The
above example is a good one. A second example is when I found info on
setting up "tiny LMS" for a friend.

+1 for read only, but would not want it to disappear. I think a
"contents are outdated and unmaintained, proceed with caution" statement
would be helpful. As others have said, referencing the forum is a good
thought.

Jim