Equipment: Duet (1 Controller and 1 Receiver), LMS 7.9.2 on Win10.

I have a mysqueezebox.com account tied to an email adress on a server
(@comhem.se) that will be shut down in November.

So I thought it would be a good idea to go to mysqueezebox.com and just
change it to a gmail account. Did that and activated it, but both the
Duet/Receiver and LMS didn't work anymore because their account address
was still the old one, and it wasn't possible to change it anywhere.
Bummer.

Logged in to mysqueezebox.com, disconnected the player, put back the old
address, uninstallled LMS 7.9.2, installed 7.9.3 with the old address,
and could listen to music again.

The question is: what is the correct procedure to change email address
so that both the Duet and LMS works.

Duet