TryBox wrote:
> Ha,ha, just opened the Control Panel again, and now it's possible to
> change it. Going to try to change it again today. Thanks.

Okay, done! This is what I did:

1. Left LMS running with its old address. The Duet had been switched
off.
2. Logged in to mysqueezebox.com with the web browser and disconnected
the Duet/receiver (it wasn't hooked up to LMS).
3. Changed the email address and password and activated the account.
4. Since LMS was running I could now enter the new address and password
in the Control Panel.
5. Pressing the Apply or the OK button resulted in an 'unexpected error'
message, saying something along the lines of not being able to connect
to the account on mysqueezebox.com.
6. Turned on the Duet and connected it to mysqueezebox.com. It could
play music now.
7. Started the SqueezePlay app on the Win10 desktop and it could play,
but the 'Favorites on mysqueezebox.com' entry didn't show up.
8. Turned it off. The Control Panel had been closed.
8. An hour later, with LMS still running, I started the Control Panel
and clicked Apply and OK and didn't get any error messages.
9. Fired up SqueezePlay, and now 2 'Favorites on mysqueezebox.com'
entries showed up - one was empty and one worked!

Well there you go folks!

Duet