troffasky wrote:
> I have lame, libmp3lame0 and libtwolame0 installed. Non-MP3s play fine.
> "Error: Didn't find any command matches for type: mp3" is not always
> logged. It wasn't logged when I played a local FLAC and MP3 just now,
> but it was logged when I played the same stream as earlier.

OK. There is something making that log message appear.

I'm assuming the log has been edited to show those message and so a lot
of context & other information has been lost.

With*just* player.source set to INFO - can do a log of trying to play a
*local* track (note start time & end time when slimp3 stops) . This
could be big and you will have to copy all message from start time to
end time from server.log into a text file, zip it and then attach it to
a post. Do not edit/change anything.
There is a long lead up to the "Didn't find any matches" which needs to
be understood.