player.source is already at Info level. I just pasted the end of where
it started playing and all where it looped 13 minutes later.
32585
Attached is the log for that day and some of the next.
Later on I connected a squeezelite player and tried to replicate the
issue. It's possible that I'd left the stream playing and it dropped at
0144 the next day, but I don't know as I was fast asleep.

The player is DHCP. I have changed its DHCP address to a static lease so
that it can be monitored more easily. Unfortunately I am not sure when
the issue began, so difficult to correlate it with anything, but I would
say in the last 6 months. The main changes would be the weekly OS
updates.

Smokeping shows 0.2% packet loss over past 10h. Bit high for a LAN but
it's on a powerline extender. Although I haven't had the looping issue
since adding it to Smokeping.

If I get some time I am going to artificially introduce some network
problems to see if looping then dying is what Slimp3 does in such
conditions.

|Filename: 2020-12-18-server.log                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32585|