chill wrote:
> Have you seen player volume dropping to zero during playback, or was it
> already at zero when you started playback (making it the former case)?

Hello again - just jumping back into this thread. I've personally not
seen the volume drop to zero during playback. I believe it's
predominantly when turning the player (SB Touch as part of a sync group)
back on, but I can't say for certain that the player was always off,
sometimes I'm lazy and leave it on pause. All I can say is that when I
come back to the player and press play (via the LMS app) I notice the
volume is zero.

I was going to say I don't have ipeng but I realized I actually did on a
very ancient ipad. The app is never used, but the ipad was on. I just
uninstalled ipeng just to see if that does anything. Was your log
captured by using player.sync at debug like you mentioned earlier in the
thread?

Thanks!