mherger wrote:
> > Extracting that one file doesn't work. It throws out errors because
> it
> > can't find all the dependencies in that dmg package:
> >
> > Jive: module 'jive.JiveMain' not found:
> >     no field package.preload['jive.JiveMain']
> >     no file
>
> What the heck you're doing?!?! I wouldn't even know how to get to see
> such messages when doing copy/paste of a file... Seriously, you must be
>
> doing something really wrong to get to see something like that. Just
> double click the .dmg, copy/paste the SqueezePlay file in there.
>
> Feel free to describe how you got the above log file. But I doubt it has
>
> anything to do with what you should be doing :-D.

I am not "doing" anything other than trying to run SqueezePlay.app
That is the output when you try to run it.

It's looking for those dependicies  in the .dmg. and I was pretty sure
it would not work .
This is not the normal way to install apps on a Mac. It doesn't look
like this software is going to properly install on a M1 as long as Apple
keeps blocking it.

Good luck