Hello chaps

My Touch died some years ago so I've just bought another to try as a
digital in for my Naim NDX (as the NDX interface is 100% crap compared
to Squeezebox stuff)

I notice there's an applet written by Triode called Enhanced Digital
Output that enables the Touch to output 192khz digital signal, which it
looks like the NDX might support. It replaces the kernal, which to me
sounds pretty scary.
Has anyone used this? Is it OK? (And no, I am not at all sure I have any
music encoded at 192khz!)

Also, the Logitech wallpapers are dull. I remember there used to be a
way to install a custom backdrop but I can't remember how to do it. Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.