Slim Devices is growing and we need some help.  We have several job
openings for full-time positions and are looking for smart people who
want to work at an exciting, growing, small company to help us and our
community build great products.  We offer benefits, flexible hours,
telecommuting, stock options and a lot of fun.  If you are interested
in applying for any of these openings, please email your resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Embedded Systems Engineer: Slim Devices is seeking an experienced
full-time embedded systems engineer.  Ideal candidates would have
experience in real-time systems, DSP, networking and audio.

Service Engineer: Slim Devices is seeking an experienced full-time Perl
programmer with networking and unix system administration skills to help
us develop and deploy SqueezeNetwork.

Tech Support: Slim Devices is seeking an experienced full-time tech
support engineer to help our customers with installation and
troubleshooting of our award winning products by phone, email and the
web.  Macintosh & Windows, audio/consumer electronics, networking
experience required.

QA Manager: Slim Devices is seeking an experienced full-time QA manager
in the San Francisco Bay Area to help make our open source,
cross-platform software and cutting-edge hardware the best it can
possibly be. Should have experience in creating test plans from the
ground up for white box & black box software testing. Networking,
embedded, consumer electronics and/or audio testing a plus.

--
dean