NFLnut wrote:
> I bought a hub/remote system from Best Buy a few weeks ago when I heard
> the news. Had been on the fence for a couple of years. So far, I am not
> impressed (but I may just not understand yet how the system works) as
> very LITTLE of what I need to control is centralized where I can run IR
> extenders to each box. I was of the understanding that with the hub I
> could control everything via IP control.

Yes, unfortunately there are actually very few devices that the hub can
control by either IP or Bluetooth. This page lists them:
https://atlantic-cable.com/Ephemera/Broadsides/index.htm

However, if you can work with IR, it's a very flexible system. I have
one in my main listening/watching room controlling seven devices with
five activities and find it very convenient.  I hooked it up to my
Google Home system, so I can say "Hey Google. Turn on TV" (or whatever I
want) and all the correct devices and inputs are selected.