jimbobvfr400 wrote:
> If you're finding you use Alexa with an Echo speaker then you can get
> much better audio quality simply by plugging your Echo to your stereo,
> there's a 3.5mm analogue output in the back which while it's not exactly
> the best quality will still be much better through your stereo..

I know…but for just background listening, Echo Show 10 is a decent table
radio. There’s a place for it. RadioParadise, Jazzgroove, all there.

I’m first in line for upgraded Echo Link or a Show with optical outs.

Hopefully with Apple joining the hi Rez fray, there’ll be some new
devices soon.

Logitech, you all don’t know what you had…so far ahead of it’s time.