Glad to find out that there is still a forum for squeezebox user to post
inquiries. It is frustrating that many radio stations don't get updated
promptly if at all, which leads to failure ("bad request"). It is often
difficult to find the URL online. For instance, the station Yoga Chill.
The station works in a windows radtio app, a linux radtio app and many
android radio apps I have installed but not on squeezebox.  Except
Squeezebox, all other devices/apps I have also automatically update all
stations - never seen a single error message.

It makes me feel the few hundrends of dollars I spent on the the Touch
was wasted because an old android phone could be easily transformed into
a media center with an free open source app. Even an old phone is faster
and easier to type and search than the Touch. A phone can also have
dedicated superior podcast apps. Does Logitech still support the product
at all?

Could anyone kindly tell me how to find stream URL for Yoga Chill? Tried
many links, none worked.