verycd wrote:
> Thank you everyone for the help. Since https is not support, guess there
> is no way to achieve the origial purpose of the device (for me), which
> is to play internet radio stations without keeping a computer on. What a
> pity.  Indeed, for my use, a retired phone on a stand probably serves
> better because it will play all stations.

The "computer" required to run LMS is similar to a media streamer such
as AppleTV, a FireTV or Roku and with a Touch will generally offer
better experience (i.e. audio quality, program info such a track artist,
bio, covers) than a modern internet radio or repurposed phone. The same
LMS can be used to additionally play audio to other devices you may have
such as Airplay or UPNP speakers.

Unlike a contemporary iPhone / Android, the Touch has a good resale
value so do not junk the Touch.