verycd wrote:
> I have to repost this question. Please let me know if I should start a
> new thread somewhere else to get attention from some developers. The LMS
> material skin app and my Touch player display the information and cover
> art of the previous track, not the current one. I did a few experiements
> and found it happens when shuffle is turned on and right after the first
> song, which means after the first song finishes, the display repeats the
> same info and art work again and then proceed to the second track when
> the third one is already playing. THe problem is always there regardless
> the playlist consists of just one album (folder) or multiple albums
> (folder with subfolders). If shuffle is unchecked, the display repeats
> the second track and then proceed the third while the fourth is playing.
> Obviously tracks are not of the same length, the display either skips
> the extra time or stops at the end and waits. Very intelligent.I would start
> a new thread.
I have seen similar but mostly when playing a playlist containing local
tracks mixed with Spotify tracks. If my hard drive sleeps during a
Spotify track then generally the following track shows the artwork and
track info of the previous track. I have seen it happen when leaving a
random mix of local tracks running for a long time but this seems more
random. Shuffle was turned off. Your case seems to be different though.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk