sfraser wrote:
> Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the quick responses (NHL season starts
> this week LOL) . The following string provided  seems to work perfectly
> with the SB2
>
> http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s12321&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=6e11c323ea94f1301d5db3dd3d636240
>
> Thank's again!
>
> Scott

I can't see why there should be a significant difference between first
URL and the latest URL.

Omitting the http the difference can be seen.

Code:
--------------------

opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s12321&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=69377127c59e4cc2eb8ad36938078608

opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s12321&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=6e11c323ea94f1301d5db3dd3d636240

The "serial"=" is irrevelant - it seems to identifies the requesting
user/app but the results are usually same if it is different.
The "id=" identifies the station - so it is the same.
The only difference is in the "formats" which has the omission of
"wmpro" (aka MS WMA Pro) - none of the station URLs we found was a MS
WMA so it should never have appeared in the results and so make no
difference.

I would not be confident the new URL is any different - just perhaps
station has increased its bandwidth as you say NHL has just started.