sfraser wrote:
> So I created a 2nd "favorite" which is the one that is working now:
> http://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/api/livestream-redirect/CFGOAM.mp3
This is a single playable URL - so it is very easy to know that it
works.

>  the original one below still does not work, but has worked quite
> recently:
> http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s12321&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=69377127c59e4cc2eb8ad36938078608

This results in a playlist of 3 URLs .  The first *three* playlist are
in turn playlists of *4* playable URLS

Code:
--------------------

http://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/pls/CFGOAMAAC.pls?DIST=TuneIn&TGT=TuneIn&maxServers=2&tdtok=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6ImZTeXA4In0.eyJpc3MiOiJ0aXNydiIsInN1YiI6IjIxMDY0IiwiaWF0IjoxNjM0MjI2Mjc0LCJ0ZC1yZWciOmZhbHNlfQ.VGOF9841-2Gau9S4UfqX1G8vxdtEAHv52WyYFXzYrc0&partnertok=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6InR1bmVpbiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0cnVzdGVkX3BhcnRuZXIiOnRydWUsImlhdCI6MTYzNDIyNjI3NCwiaXNzIjoidGlzcnYifQ.cKDDF0SolIgeSMMA8MZQHcRX-z6e6xIgSdXk-Jbvznk

https://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/pls/CFGOAM.pls?DIST=TuneIn&TGT=TuneIn&maxServers=2&partnertok=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6InR1bmVpbiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0cnVzdGVkX3BhcnRuZXIiOnRydWUsImlhdCI6MTYzNDIyNjI3NCwiaXNzIjoidGlzcnYifQ.cKDDF0SolIgeSMMA8MZQHcRX-z6e6xIgSdXk-Jbvznk

https://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/pls/CFGOAMAAC.pls?DIST=TuneIn&TGT=TuneIn&maxServers=2&partnertok=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6InR1bmVpbiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0cnVzdGVkX3BhcnRuZXIiOnRydWUsImlhdCI6MTYzNDIyNjI3NCwiaXNzIjoidGlzcnYifQ.cKDDF0SolIgeSMMA8MZQHcRX-z6e6xIgSdXk-Jbvznk

https://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/api/livestream-redirect/CFGOAM.mp3?DIST=TuneIn&TGT=TuneIn&maxServers=2&partnertok=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6InR1bmVpbiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJ0cnVzdGVkX3BhcnRuZXIiOnRydWUsImlhdCI6MTYzNDIyNjI3NCwiaXNzIjoidGlzcnYifQ.cKDDF0SolIgeSMMA8MZQHcRX-z6e6xIgSdXk-Jbvznk

--------------------

The pls URLS each have 4 URLs

Code:
--------------------

  [playlist]
  File1=http://20263.live.streamtheworld.com:80/CFGOAMAAC_SC
  File2=http://20263.live.streamtheworld.com:3690/CFGOAMAAC_SC
  File3=http://18093.live.streamtheworld.com:80/CFGOAMAAC_SC
  File4=http://18093.live.streamtheworld.com:3690/CFGOAMAAC_SC
  Title1=CFGOAMAAC_SC
  Title2=CFGOAMAAC_SC-Bak
  Length1=-1
  NumberOfEntries=4

So when you try the Tune in playlist - LMS will work its way through up
to maybe 13 URLs trying each one in turn - each with a timeout - so if
any "early" URL works it seems to play OK but if you don't wait maybe
20mins to try all the URLs , it will seem to have failed.