w3wilkes wrote:
> One other thing, a shameless plug... My old network was Netgear and
> after switching to ASUS I'll never consider Netgear again. ASUS has way
> better support for their line of consumer routers and ASUS support can
> actually be contacted.

I have an old Netgear router I am using as an ethernet hub or access
point.  The netgear hardware seems fine and I have never had any
problems.  I also upgraded to an Asus router.  Netgear's support is
terrible.  After 90 days, you will have to pay for support, even if it
caused by a Netgear software change.  ASUS support is better, however,
they too have issues as support telling me my ASUS router was not mesh
capable on the guest network when ASUS's web page said it was supported.