* JJZolx shaped the electrons to say...

I was following another forum thread a couple of days ago and enabled
the -d_sql debugging option just for grins.  That seems to have
accelerated the growth of the memory footprint, so I wonder if the leak
is somewhere within the debugging/logging system.

Jim - we keep a small amount of the log in memory - so that the when
accessing log.txt - it can be served right away, and we don't need to
open/write/close a file every time a log message happens.

Try adjusting your 'livelog' setting to be 0 ?

-D
--
They're techno trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies!