I listen to music radio streams a lot, but sometimes I listen to
individual (local, youtube, spotify) music. I would like to be able to
record every music I listen to. I think ideally I would like a webhook
that is called whenever a new music was played... Or an exe on the
localhost? I'm aiming to make a record of all the music that gets played
through the various clients attached to my squeeze server.

Working from a more basic level, I feel like this is something I should
be able to achieve with logging: Once I specify the correct logging
level in squeezebox, I should be able to : `tail -f <relevant-log-file>
| grep <new-music-played-criteria-string>` into something that listens
to the info I need. I've looked at logging and it isn't obvious to me.
Any suggestions?