I've not used the radio plugin in a long time, but I'm currently
learning French, and I remembered that it used to provide a huge number
of radio stations from all over the world. But when I looked today there
was almost nothing; just a handful of stations in 3 or 4 English
speaking countries. Since that "radio" plugin was originally provided by
Logitech, I'm guessing that the data sources are no longer being
maintained and have faded away with time.

So what are the options to obtain a good selection of radio feeds both
here in the UK, and from around the rest of the world? It would be nice
to be able to filter by location, genre, and language if possible.

Thanks,
Richard