I've just disabled the default "Radio" plugin and enabled bpa's
"Radio.Net" plugin instead. Countries -> All -> France results in over
60 pages of radio stations, which is much more like what I was
expecting. At the moment I'm getting used to the change of interface,
but my initial feeling is that I'm going to miss the original "Radio"
plugin's additional region/city selector - it gave less intimidating
lists of stations! But overall, I'm just really happy to see
international radio stations again :)

Paul Webster wrote:
> This is why I suggested a few months ago that It would help if LMS
> allowed more than one provider of radio stations search/browse function.

If you mean allow Radio.Net, TuneIn (and others) to all feed a common
"Radio" plugin, that would be a nice solution. If done well it would
turn our LMS instances into feed aggregators. The wrinkle is likely to
be whether there is enough common metadata in all the feed providers to
allow a usable common UI. For example, the region/city "field" that
TuneIn used to further filter in-country browsing may not be available
in Radio.Net etc.