This old plugin by Erland is my 3rd most used plugin behind Material
Skin and Music and Artist Information. Now that Erland has dropped
support for his plugins are there any repositories that still have his
old plugins? If not, how do I go about saving what I currently have so
that I don't lose it in the event I build a new LMS from scratch?

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.2.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.2.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model
B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)