chrisla wrote:
> Many of these went out, they were mostly the electrolytic capacitors in
> the
> analog stage. There used to be a guide about it since it was a common
> problem.
>
> You can test if you have anything digital you can plug it into.
>
> -Chris

Thanks! Yeah, trying it on another amp I have that has digital input was
going to be my next test.  Unfortunately, the mini amp I had it
connected to doesn't have one.  There's a very newer mini amps that look
good, if it turns out that the digital output works.  Or I might just
use my Duo.

I found this, as for repair guides - this the kind of thing you were
thinking of?

https://joes-tech-blog.blogspot.com/2018/11/logitech-slimdevices-squeezebox-classic.html

- Tim

Marantz Integrated Stereo Amp / Home Built Intel-based HTPC (running
LMS) w/BluRay Player / Samsung TV
Squeezebox Duet in Storage.
Squeezebox Boom in Storage (gift from Slim Devices after they came to my
home to debug a networking issue).
Squeezebox 3 in Bedroom, attached to small "executive" stereo system
with bookshelf speakers mounted on wall.
Squeezebox Radio in Bedroom, next to bed, used as radio alarm.