Paul Webster wrote:
> I was suggesting the connection between the SB3 and the speakers is
> where the problem might lie.
>
> I think that the browser JavaScript updates the progress bar using a
> timer and periodically asks LMS where it should be. So it is very
> possible for the progress bar to be inaccurate when there are some
> problems happening.
>
> You could put a higher level of detail on the “player” logs in
> LMS/Settings/Advanced/Logging

Interesting about the progress bar - that explains that behaviour at
least.

The speakers are hard wired.

I have enabled Warnings on player.streaming, player.streaming.direct,
player.streaming.remote to see if that shows anything.

SB3 -> Quad 909 -> Quad Electrostatic speakers, Quad 405 -> TBI
subwoofer
3 x SB3s + SB Radio
LMS on Raspbian on a Pi4
Rotel RSP1068 surround processor, Quad 707 -> B&W surround