RonM wrote:
> I can check that, but I'm not highly incentivized to do it, having
> solved my problem. Sometime. I presume that disc number would be set for
> the tracks in question, which wasn't set as part of the rip, so that
> would be easy to check. If I still had the files with that naming
> system, which I don't.
>
> R.

Certainly, once the problem is solved, there's no point in wasting
further time on it! But if you encounter this sort of thing again, it
might be worth checking this angle... even though there's a very good
chance that my speculation is pure nonsense.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.