d6jg wrote:
> That log says that there is transcoding going on presumably because one
> or some of the players require it. That can cause issues but probably
> isn’t the problem if your server has done grunt.
>
> You imply that your players are on WiFi. Interference can cause issues
> such as this and is very difficult to diagnose.
>
> Take a player at a time out of the sync group to try to determine if
> there is a particular player that is causing the issue.

I can rotate thru the players and see if that causes it.  My unifi
controller does show them all as having excellent signal quality as they
all have a nearby hotspot.

To give another point of data, using Roon with multi-room output to the
exact same set of six squeezelite clients has not yet had any playback
problems.  The lack of spotify however is really a dealbreaker for that
server.

I really never had any playback issues before with mopidy/snapcast
either on my network, I may have to roll back to it for my halloween
party.