philippe_44 wrote:
> But at the time, wasn’t it a gigantic leap in term of ease of use to
> navigate a library? I found it fantasticBefore smart phones it was definitely
> the best way to control
Squeezeboxes. I still have mine on a side table ready for use. At the
time it seemed like I was always having to reset both the controller and
the receiver because the receiver had lost contact with the server for
some reason. Those were the days when I was using a Windows PC and Wake
On Lan and probably hadn't reserved an IP address for the server on the
router so I might have better luck now with a Pi server. I should
retrieve the receiver from the loft and try it again sometime.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk