... no doubt in my mind.

My system remains complete stable after all these years (I think I got
my first SB3 in 2005 or even 2004). Love the fact it's never support for
anything that matters to me: it has a great user interface, offer
awesome manual control of the music library... it perfectly surround my
pretty capable audio system with everything required to build digital
convenience and outsource anything else to the DAC and beyond.

I'll give you a powerful example, IMO: in 2015 or so, I installed a very
easy to use NAD D7050 digital integrated amp. Perfect for those who want
a simple interface to music and simply control from their phone, with
Spotify build-in... until NAD pulled support for the app and for
Spotify. Let's face it audio vendors expertise isn't software and hence
integrating into a streaming app, because they'll discontinue support
after a few years. It's a story that repeats itself again and again: a
streaming service changes their API some, and unless the audio vendor
commits resources (and probably those resources are dedicated to their
existing and future products), you're left out in the cold. The
solution? I installed LMS running on an ancient Lenovo X61 that runs
Linux, picked up an SB3 from one of my moving boxes (I keep Squeezebox
extras :-D)... and off you go. Spotify now runs without a hitch (thanks
Mr Herger!).

Synchronization is one very neat thing the video seems to omit.

The SB3, Touch and Boom remain my fav products. My experience with the
Duet was horrific, the Controller and Receiver regularly stopped talking
and one had to reset them with a weird procedure and re-boot them etc. I
replaced it in the Bedroom system pronto with an SB3. :-) Back then I
had 6 active SBoxen throughout the house that played in perfect
synchrony, which back then amazed people. :-) On latest count, I
converted over 20 friends or acquaintances to the SB system.

...pablo
Server: Win10 and LMS 8.2.0
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- KEF
Reference 1
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Touch-> NAD D7050 -> KEF
LS50 + Velodyne Minivee Sub
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure
1540