kitus wrote:
> Moved the extension into this folder

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> and it now seems to have been loaded during boot process

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> and the magic file appears to be there

Code:
--------------------
  >   > tc@piCorePlayerLMS:/mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/optional$ cat
/tmp/tcloop/usb-power/etc/udev/rules.d/01-topping-e30-dac-usb-power.rules
  > ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="152a",
ATTR{idProduct}=="8750", TEST=="power/control", ATTR{power/control}="auto"
--------------------

> It looks like I'm getting closer!
Everyone, after the many hours I spent during the weekend on this, and
thanks to your continuous support, I'm glad to say that my system is
working smoothly. Right now my system:

- usbconnectd is not working in the background, because I don't think
  I need it
- My DAC goes into standby just fine

Looking back at all this, my retrospective would be one really needs to
switch off piCorePlayer on LMS. I think this has been key to improving
my experience, and I know it may sound stupid, but this is what I
believe has changed my situation. Silly change. If this is really what
has solved my main issue, I will feel forever stupid!

On the standby thing, I understand that only @ralphy would be in a
position to include additional DACs, as the "magic file" will need to be
tailored to the specific IDs of the DAC in particular and that file is
created by usb-power. I'm simply lucky that all Topping models seem to
be presented to Tiny Core the same way.

As a bonus, since my automation platform of choice detected piCorePlayer
on day 1, I'm now even able to switch my amp power socket on and off
depending on piCorePlayer status. Isn't this cool?? I think it is!! :)