Hey all,

just wanted to let you know that the bipolar electrolytics are doing a
great job. I have compared to an SB3 with regular capacitors, having
both play a 1kHz sine wave in sync, and there is no measurable
difference between them.
Unfortunately, I forgot to measure voltages across the capacitor pads
before actually putting the capacitors back in. Sorry about that. Will
do that with the next repair as the device that was under repair
recently is already going back to its owner.

Cheers,
Joe

PN me if your Boom / Classic / Transporter display has issues!

Blog:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?rinli=1&pli=1&blogID=5053304027701850753#allposts