Quoting newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Aaron - does this mean that SB2/3 doesn't have Rhapsody support? I'll
try to look around for an answer, but is that because SB2/3 isn't
supported by Slimserver 5.4 or is it something else?

Thanks to all for the feedback!

6.0+ no longer works with the Rhapsody Plugin.  Yes, some users posting here
have claimed some measure of success. 6.0+ is required for the SB2/SB3.  SB2
and SB3 could certainly work with Rhapsody if the server or realSlim could be
patched to work again.  Unfortunately, I know of no current efforts in this
regard, which could still mean there may be something (very) quietly going on.

-kdf