Hey,

for a long time, it was possible for me, to shut down my server by
pressing '1', '2', '3' on my remote.

But after several updates of the SlimServer software (no I have 6.2.1
installed) it is not possible anymore.

I tried everything, but nothing happened.

Can anybody help me with that???

Next point: I'll receive a brand new SB and my dream with that is, to
'switch' on and off my server whenever I want like my room light. For
that, xPLHal must work and the server must not shut down. It has to go
in to the standby mode. After that, I can send a magic packet with my
new SB to the server and awake him.
Are there any suggestions or help, how I can realize that???

Thank you so far.

--
Toby