Tech Support and I recently worked through an issue with my SB2 and a
Netgear WG302 Access Point.  Both had the latest firmware updates and I
was getting very bad drop outs in my audio.  Unlike your problem I was
able to connect, but my audio was horrible.  It winds up that the most
recent firmware in the SB2's and SB3's has a known issue with Wireless
routers/ Access Points that offer 108MB "Turbo Mode".  I don't know if
your WG602 offers this, but if it does, change the WG602's Operating
Mode from "Auto" to "802.11G Only".  This fixed the problem for me.

Hope this helps.

Paul

--
Tempest