dancarne Wrote:
> FYI, I was unable to get WPA2 to work with my Linksys WRT54G.  The
> highest you can go is WPA1/TKIP.  Just thought I'd post that so others
> would know.
>
> Tech Support said the issue is being worked on.
>
> Dan

I've got the same router and got it going fine (until I discovered my
laptop wouldn't support WPA2). I couldn't get it to connect at first,
it seemed that changing the encryption method but not changing the SSID
meant the SB2 retained a memory of the previous settings.

I found that performing a factory reset fixed it and it then connected
using WPA2 with no problems.

Since then, whenever I play with my encryption method on the router, I
change the SSID as well, which seems to make it easier to change on the
SB (also means that if I want to revert to previous settings, just have
to change the SSID again, because SB remembers the settings for that
SSID.

--
ianjohnson_nz