bklaas Wrote:
>  Instead, I think you should favor the simple approach. Open the
> included audio player on the 770 and point it to
> http://yourmachine:9000/stream.mp3. Then go to the browser on the 770
> and select the player to be your 770 (which should show up as your
> 770's IP address). You may have to do some back and forth with the
> browser and hitting play on the audio player before you get the stream
> going, but this does work, and as far as I can tell works quite well.
> #!/ben

Pretty nifty.  I saw app to do this on internettablettalk.com, but this
is better -- no need to modify w/xerm to reognize daap.  Plus not,too
much of  a memory hog.

It won't play .aac files (even unprotected) but I think that is an
issue w/770.

My browser on 770 refreshes every 10 seconds.  Is this normal?  A 770
issue?  Or Mac issue?

Man!  Who needs an iPod around the house when you can  have 770 limited
only by computer hard drive.  Thanks a ton.  Everyday I discover more to
lke about 770 and sllimserver!

--
macdaddy