Mea culpa...Michael and Triode, my aplogies. You are quite right-- trunk
is 6.5, and that's what I'm checking into. I didn't realize that was the
case, and that explains a lot. A couple things I couldn't get to look
right in 6.2 were 'magically working' with my svn checkout. It's all
clear now...

I'm going to have to stew on the 6.2 skin support issue, because I'm
very hesitant to spend a lot of time on fixing things in two branches,
particularly when the skin API has changed significantly between the
two branches. My guess is that I'll just be sticking to 6.5.

I guess if you're jonesin' for the current Nokia770 skin, you should
give a 6.5 nightly a shot. FWIW, I've been (unknowingly) using it for
the past day or two and there aren't any serious red flags.

sorry for the mixup...
#!/ben

--
bklaas