I agree completely with this post. I was running slimerver 6.1 on SB1
and SB2. i was having a crash everytime I tried anything from my
favourite album (Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulin by Yann Tiersen)
(Amelie Soundtrack). I tried upgrading to 6.5b also but no luck. I even
deleted the album and re-ripped it in better quality 320 - no luck
again.

Finally I realised that slimserver (I have it running as a service
slim.exe) will crash with any accented character. Slim.exe simply
disappears from the screen and the browser has nothing to find. I tried
logging the error with -d but the crash happens so fast I couldn't catch
the report.

Is this problem know? Is it registered as a bug? Is there a work around
or fix?

thanks

alex
example of a song causing a crash:
"J'y suis jamais allé from Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulin by Yann
Tiersen "

--
ajmitchell