Larry Wrote:
> Got my wireless SB3 configured for the network without any issues
> (except at the final step it can't find the SlimServer).  Installed the
> 6.2.1 server software on an up to date XP system without problem.  When
> I try to start the server it just keeps saying "SlimServer Starting"
> when you point to the icon on the tray.  The server never actually
> completes starting.  If you try to access the server from the web, you
> get an error message.  I feel dead in the water.  Any suggestions?

You may not even need to uninstall and reinstall.  Try "Shut down"
Slimserver, then "Exit" Slimserver, then reboot PC.  That may well do
to the trick.  Oh, and if you have a firewall, make sure that it's
enabled for Slimserver.  Slimserver will get stuck on "starting" if the
firewall won't let it act as a server.

If that fails, uninstall and reinstall should do the trick.

--
Siduhe