Boy, MrC, you are quick...I had just checked that stuff in. Thanks,
though--I never remember to add new images to the tree.

No idea about the potential for a power-off button on the skin. Will
look into that.

While we are on the subjet of icons, I have a request of the
SlimNokiaSkinUsers of the World. I am going to remove 'internet radio'
from the main selection of icons on 'home' since it is now found on the
top nav bar.

I want to replace it with a link to 'new music', but I have two
problems:
1. I have no idea what a 'new music' icon should look like
2. I am abysmal at making icons

Anyone want to design one for the project? You can use one of the
existing icons as a template for size/color/dimensions. If you do, post
ideas and work to the thread, so others know not to waste days and days
on such a noble and just task.

cheers,
#!/ben

--