Sharpei Wrote:
> Funnily enough wireless connection to squeezenetwork is becoming an
> issue for me recently - it's only just started in the last week and a
> half when it got "cold" here in Hong Kong (read 10deg celcius).  I've
> got a SB2 in the bedroom and a SB3 in the living room.  Both freeze/
> crash at the same time.  It's not the phone or the mwave.  Restarting
> the SB's and the belkin router works but not always.  I was under the
> impression that it's squeezenetwork.......  Do your crashes only happen
> when playing squeezenetnetwork?  If not, my theory's out the window....

Turns out the issues with SqueezeNetwork are known and are being worked
on:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=76611&postcount=9

A byproduct of the explosive growth of our favourite toy, I guess! :-)

But if you indicate that both players go down at the same time, it
would seem to indicate wireless issues.

--
Mark Lanctot